Candidates Accepted by Work Set
Work Set accepts candidate for the International Mobility Program: Canadian interests – Significant benefit – Mobilité francophone
The candidate must satisfy the officer that the foreign national is
- destined to work in a province or territory outside licensed by Work Set;
- qualified to work under NOC 0, A or B
- Officers must be satisfied that the foreign national’s habitual language of daily use is French. Where the officer is not satisfied the foreign national’s habitual language is French, the officer should request an interview or request that the foreign national provide language results demonstrating an advanced intermediate level or above in French. For this purpose, a Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB)/Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) of level 7 or higher in the Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) is required.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Candidate must supply all information required by the sponsoring employer, Work Set and CIC prior to the issuance of the Official Offer of Employment.
General eligibility requirements
- prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires,
- show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home,
- obey the law and have no record of criminal activity police clearance certificate)
- not be a danger to Canada’s security,
- be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed,
- give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.