Overview of Work SetAbout US
- Work Set is an independent owner/managed business – driven by a desire to offer the highest of standards both to clients and candidates.
- The founder members of the company have all held senior positions elsewhere with the industry and can boast a wide and in-depth experience of different clients and cultures and are motivated to offer the type of service which will make clients and candidates come back or refer a friend.
- Our major recruitment and immigration division of operation is the FMP-Francophone Mobility Program across a range of staff specialising in the recruitment of candidates for the Food and Beverage Industry. Candidates, once employed, by our clients are able to return to us for immigration services to stay in Canada or become permanent residents.
- We supply Food and Beverage bilingual contract staff at all levels of salary from a variety of Francophone countries and have extensive experience with processing
- We offer excellent terms and conditions for clients and are a fully fledged member of the RCIC for immigration and are licensed for international recruitment for British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and PEI.
- Our main recruitment division is Restaurant and Hospitality. We have a wide and in depth range of experience in our teams and are confident dealing with companies from small to large. We are able to source candidates for all Skilled Occupations and specialize in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Our recent software permits both clients and candidates with easy processing and simple to complete forms making our processing of international candidates seamless for clients and candidates.
Pre-qualified candidates takes all the tme and guesswork out of hiring new staff. We strive to save you time.
The perfect blend of friendly energitic and enthusiasm while maintaining proficient and accurate professional standards.
We are loyal to our clients! As a business owner it is our goal to assist in the overall sucess of your business through strategic staffing.
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Since 2007 Work Set has found that businesses have returned to us as well as have referred other business owners.
Candidates who hire us to become permanent residents have amoung the highest sucess rate in the business.
What We Do Best
Simple to use job board lets employers make decisions from their inbox
All our candidates submit to the embassy within 10 days of a job offer
All documents are verified so employers only see verified resumes
A simple payment plan assists business owners with affordability
Yoru opinion matters, once your staff arrive keep in touch
We are here to help
You are never alone! We are always here to help.
Get In Touch
3916 64 Ave SE, calgary, Ab
+1 587 600 8947